Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New York, New York


I am working in New York this week, so I am tasked with finding/creating new running routes for myself.  I'll also have to get used to not running on bike baths or empty roads, which are few and far between in New York.  Tonight I ran mostly up and down the blocks of Northern Boulevard.  For those of you not familiar with Northern Blvd., it's easy to describe - full of chinese food restaurants, laundromats, and car dealerships.  That was good for me because the route was pretty well lit.


I finished my run at 7 miles in about 55 minutes.  Tonight's run was just to get out and get some easy mileage in, and that's exactly what it was, easy.  After the run, I did a little ab work at the hotel, some stretching, and called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment