Monday, February 16, 2009

Long Week


I've just completed a long week of running.  Two 12 mile runs at the beginning of the week, followed by a track workout on Thursday, and a long run on Saturday.  Saturday's long run was, well, long.  But I finished up strong, and it gave me some confidence that I'll continue to ride until race day.
 
My goal for this week is to keep similar numbers as last week and to run at least 5 days.  I'll plan on doing this by building off last week's training schedule, and to fill in some smaller low mileage runs to keep the number of miles I run increasing from week to week.  This will include running 45-60 minutes on the "off" days, which will cover from 5-8 miles.  So, if all goes as planned, I should wind up somewhere around 60 miles this week.  At least that's the plan.
 
Now I'm off for a run!

No comments:

Post a Comment